Monday, April 14, 2008

Currently I am watching Hikmah, the 3rd series. I should say that is really good. But Hikmah, the 2nd series was my favourites!
Here are sneak preview of our day in the zoo. It was so fun despite of being so tired.. For full coverage of the pictures, please proceed to my facebook photo albums if you are able to enter facebook.
Second group picture

A bliss to have them in my life.

Nice scenery

Su with her new favourite shirt la. She is proud of it..

My lovely girls with the fake seal lions.

Hottie day

Lets be children again!

Whee
part of my happiness. :)) My sahabat. thats Yati's cupcakes in the box..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyhow, yesterday did made my way to NUS for the theater performance with Muhaimin and Yati. The others could not join :(( Double sadness. Ayuni, Liya, Su. I know Fini will be starting her orientation tomorrow so I dindt ask her.
I was late ar. Hahaha. But Muhaimin and Yati were great companions.
I told them the meeting time will be at 1845hrs but damn, I was still in the bus at 1845hrs.haha. I was the one who planned and I ended up being late. :P
So, we had our dinner at Clementi. Muhaimin and myself had Nasi Ayam and Yati ate her Nasi Ayam Penyet which the sauce was so spicy that she got to steal some ice cubes from Muhaimin's cup..hahaha.
"Wa, so many pretty girls there"

Great companions

Ultramin and spidey girl. Super heroes ar..

Yati! Trying to attract guys with that sexy look isit?hahaha

digging nose time..haha.jus kidding



The performance.. :))

Tata guys.. :))
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:06 am