Tuesday, April 08, 2008
First and foremost. Congratulation to
Farini.. Wish you endeavours in your career in
CGH babe..
Has being requested by
Ayuni and
Muhaimin, here are the answers to those questions..
7 Random Facts about me
- 1: love Myojo cup noodle, Tom Yam.
- 2: have fat thighs..haha.
- 3: am a Pakistani.
- 4: a good listener rather than an advisor.
- 5: use to hate Malay language in my Primary school times.
- 6: love my family.girlfriends
- 7: photogenic memory. (understand?)
7 Things that Scare me:
- 1: Retribution
- 2: hit the curb or any accident when I drive
- 3: Time. Coz its running so fast.
- 4: lost my love ones.
- 5: older men with mouthstache who tried to be soo extra nice to me (except my dad obviously), coz I have bad experience.
- 6: public speaking on stage or to a big group of audience
- 7: Jobless
7 Random Music at the Moment:
- 1: unwritten ( Natasha Bedingfield ) my fav song of all
2: Mata ( Noor Kumalasari) - 3: Feedback ( Janet Jackson)
- 4: Om Shanti Om, the songs
- 5: Old hindi songs by Mukesh, Lata, Md Rafi. ( Thanks to my papa la)
- 6: Do you know ( Enrique Iglesias)
- 7: O re piya ( Singer : i dont know)
7 things i say the most
- 1: Wowlow
- 2: Cheeky la
- 3: Babe. (Thats what I usually call my close girlfrens.)
- 4: Ok
- 5: Maybe
- 6: Ape aje
- 7: Excuse me
7 People to to this:
( I wanted to type
Ayuni and
Muhaimin but they did it already, check out their answers.
hehe)
- 1: Liyana
- 2: Siti Nadhirah
- 3: Cassandra
- 4: An-Nur
- 5: Yati
- 6: Felicia
- 7: Wan Lin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so I have been MIA for the past 4 days. And only today I am blogging. Tired la.
hehe.. Anyway, I had a fun day on last Friday with
Liyana,
Suhailah,
Fini and
Yati. We went cycling @ East Coast! Was so fun despite of the super duper hot weather.
We met at 11am, at
Bedok to have an early lunch.
Then we took a bus to East Coast.


Had our cycling session for 2 hours. Cycled all the way to
Bedok Jetty and further up.




I rented a 2 rider bicycle with
Yati.

After cycling session, sat by the sea. Lucky thing that
Su bought a mat.


Walked by the sea side.






Packed up and headed to
Changi Airport terminal 1. Had dinner @ Popeye.

Went to
Tampines and headed home. :))
Anyhow,I heard something funny in the radio.haha.
" blog blog blog. nanti lama-lama jadi goblok" haha. it rhymes right.
No offence to bloggers. :))
For full version of the photos and if you have a
facebook account, take a look in my album. :))
Adious Amigos.
SIGN OFF HERE at 12:06 am