

(Pictures above credit to google images)
Usually, I don't really fancy new comers in the Bollywood screen. If you would ever ask me, those actors and actress from the 90s are still my favourites. Eg: SRK, Juhi Chawla, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Sunil Shetty, Hrithik Roshan and many more. (Ehem ehem: But Shah Rukh Khan is still the top in my list. Awwwwee! :)) )
But as a new comer, Deepika Padukone did a great job in Om Shanti Om! I think she deserve a standing ovation for her work in Om Shanti Om.. So, it wouldn't surprise me if most of the directors are eyeing to work with her.
Below are pictures of her in the film OM SHANTI OM.


(Pictures above credits to google images)
I guess as a new fan, I would love to see how this model and new actress will venture in Bollywood.. perhaps her career and talent would eventually leads her to Hollywood just like Aishwarya Rai Bachan.
Anyways.........I wanna go shopping soon.. with my girlfriends. But I am not too sure when will that be. A shopping therapy..hehe.
lets change everything in my dressing warddrobe .Muahaha.. My fashion sense need some help. Haha. I think Liyana have agreed with me and we are on a mission..muahaha. SOON! Suhailah to the rescue pls..HEHE.
ps: I think this is my favourite pictures of all.. :)) perfect.