My computer is mad again!!!! Argh! Anyway, today met Liya, Su and Yati to settle some matters at TTSH.
Su went home right after. And its left with the three of us again. Farini was not with us.
That picture above: is my mad friend..haha. nope: Its Liyana with her new shades. Cool right! Yati bought one too but she was too busy talking to the aunty. sob sob. haha. I think she prefer the aunty than posing a picture for me..haha..
And that picture of the clouds. Isnt it's nice? Beautiful? I think you will be much more stunned when you witnessed this there and then. :)) All the Almighty's creation. Praises to HIM.
I think I am too lazy to elaborate . Pardon me. I am just lazy to type today..hahaha
ps: To sahabat ku..
Thats a cute story of you and ehem ehem. :)) And you know what, it truly makes me delighted to see you happy dgn dia.Menyerah kalah jgn sekali k. :))
Doa senjata kita. and always remember, apa yang sedang berlaku hanya ingin memperkuatkan lagi tali percintaan itu.
== Terima kasih pasal banyak kasi aku motivation.
pss-- Bila korang2 sedih, aku pun rase pedih. Bila korang2 gembira, aku tumpang kegembiraan itu.
Life.. mere dost.