Sunday, March 30, 2008
I took this picture while I was lying on bed and Peijie just commented that I look like a boy.. I was like 'what?'.. Actually I was trying to act cozy being on my bed but I dont think it turned out well..

Ok. Yesterday I am suppose to blog. To tell you guys that I am actually going to Noni's 21st birthday celebration at Aloha Loyang. indeed I went. With Nad. Yeah. Thats my twin..And she drove since I couldnt get the car. :P
The birthday girl looks so gorgeous wearing her pink dress..
We left from the party at around 1030pm. And decided to head to Changi Airport to chill around. And next, we decided to sit at Starbucks till 12midnight.. :P
I had the mango flavoured drink. Pardon me. I forgotten the name of my drink and Nad had her white chocolate mocha with whipped cream.




Then she drove me home..hehehe. :))
Tralalala..
I got so many photos that I had. And I want to share with the readers. Soon yar. Tomorrow.. :))
Bye readers.
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:16 pm