Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I have a new routine. Waking up in the morning and do whatever that is needed. After tidying up my bed, I will rush to bring a cup of drink with me and sit in front of the computer. For at least an hour..
To watch Koffee with Karan.hahahahaha. Its a talkshow. I cant watched it since Singapore TV doesnt broadcast it. At least, I will spend an hour to watch. Although the shows might be a few months back, but its entertaining since at times you are just too bored.
Anyway, its a talkshow between the famous bollywood director, Karan Johar and his guests. Different days, different guest. ..muahaha..Guests include: Richard Gere, Madhuri Dixit, SRK and many more of them.. More of the Bollywood actors and actress. The best things is, they are speaking ENGLISH! hahaha.
Maybe if you are those one of the bollywood fans, dont forget to catch this. There are already 2 seasons, that a kind soul have posted these shows in youtube. :)) Thanks to him or her. Just type koffee with Karan and walah..haha..
I just heard that the thrid season of Koffee with Karan, will only be out in 2009.. I dont know whether that information is right or wrong..
Enjoy it if you are watching!

picture credits to
http://i.indiafm.com/img/netguide/kwk/kwk1.jpgTata people..
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:03 pm