Thursday, March 20, 2008
Human beings. I guess each have their own strenghts. Own weakness.
Life. is not always a bed of roses. You got to be prick by the torns of the roses too at times.
And with each ups and downs, you learn.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trust and communication.is what I learnt. Very important for future use.hahaha..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got teachers that can teach me about how to spice up my future relationships in future..hahaha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i love my girlfriends. :))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok. ko. hahaha. one thing that i have to change. Not to be over sensitive. Got to chill. And i need to be more demure. muahaha. after i look back at the video of the graduation nite. When I was wearing elegantly but hahaha. i acted like a minah rocker.
i.need.entertainment.purely.entertainment.not.drinking.not.smoking.
tralala.i am meeting Liya and Fiona later. Then in the evening, Peijie, Anna and Lee..
Sorry. my entry is like so in the mess.
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:03 am