If some of you might not know. I am a promoter for a swimming custome brand. Liferacer? sounds familiar. Its kinda of a on and off work for me.
I got so bored and customers were not many around yesterday. I got to sell only 5 items. Usually i wont take pictures of myself but this is the cause of being so bored! I am serious! I was bored!
Thats the fitting room @ CK Tang, childrens' section.. its so cozy. If ever i can sleep in there when there is no customers. but i wont do that.. haha.
ok.next part part 3.
I dont know whether you guys are aware of the Asian Film Awards.
Singapore actress, Joan Chen is nominated in the category for best actress, for her role in ,"The home song story". But apart form that, I was truly hoping that Deepika Padukone from India to win, for her role in "Om Shanti Om" as she was also noma. But, the winner for that catogory is Jeon De-Yon from South Korea. Dont ask me who is she ar. Hahaha. As i only know that she is an actress from South Korea.Full stop.
And the best composer goes to Vishal Dadlani / Shekhar Ravjiani for their contribution in Om Shanti Om.
part 4:
Happy belated birthday Rani Mukherjee.
Bye folks..