<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 10, 2008
hahaha. i keep having constipation nowadays. Anyone can help? I have one bottle of lactulose. I specially bought it from one of the pharmacy. And the taste was... YUCKY! Hahaha. Now i understand the expression on my patients' faces when they took that..

I consumed 10 mls, but no effect yet.

so graduation nite is over!



On the day:Met Liyana, Suhailah, Farini and Yati.



Went to Padi bridal and salon. Got our faces 'painted' with thick make-up's..hahaha.

Gosh. I love Su's hair with the crown on.


I love Fini's face when she is on make-up. ( That doesnt mean I dont like her face when she doesnt put anything ar) I just realise how tall she can be with those heels.


I love Liya's hat! And her best personality shone out on that day.Hehehe..


I love Yati's pair of eyes on that day. looked bigger than on the normal days..hehe.

Hahaha. everyone look stunningly beautiful.




From our normal unglamour days to THESE.. HAHAHA. i want to laugh. My hair look like so matured on me can..but i love the concept that the sylist trying to bring out. I look like some 40 plus year old datin. But No dato..haha..


(Seriously. I GOTTA burn down some fats.) Anyone care to be my personal trainer like how Hrithik Roshan has..Sob Sob..



So: our journey to Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel.. Guess what. We call for the 7 seater maxicab.Muahaha. So glamour rite! Jalan Pisang to the hotel. Dont know where is Jalan Pisang, then figure out yourself.haha.



Upon arrival at the hotel:



We were so shy can..hehehe. But You know what. Did I tell you guys that the best dress award will win a x-box 360. Hahaha. While I was walking to the entrance, I remembered saying this to Liyana that she will win. And YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ( I think only God know how happy the four of us were happy for her) She win it can! I know Su, Fini, Yati and myself were so proud of her. She got so many supporters le. Dont play play ar.




This best dress competition is not all about their dress but they got to do a cat walk according to the song that the disc jocky had play. And unexpected too. Her sister's song was played when she was doing the cat walk. Beyonce knowles la! Her cat walk. Cant take it. very fierce..haha.. Thanks to the people who supported her too. :))


On the stage during the competition for best dress award.



Thats Liyana, Third from the left.

Ok. Foods.. There were alot. But I am still hungry when I reached home.muahaha.

The night ended well. Indeed a night to remember. Below is a picture of my gang with FMUK. :)) My good buddies..


My sd card is with Liyana right now. So cant show much pictures.

Thanks to all thses people. my gang, FMUK, Nadia, hafiizah, Shakinah, Anisah, Cass, Shamini, An-Nur, Fiona, Huiting, Hajjar, Yiting,Ms Siti and the list jus goes on. :)) Although people like Yiping, Shuxian and Li Jia were not there on the night, they have been my gd buddies I have made thru out my journey in HS. :))

mere pyaar.mere dost.. :))
Photo credits to Yati. :)
So.....


Next day... Collected our stuffs at the salon and there the three of us went dating when the other two went for something more ehem ehem..hahaha. Its left with me,Liyana and Yati. Went to esplanade. Some pictres here. Lazy to type so much. But I enjoyed! Thanks Liya and Yati. :))





ROCK SEH LIYANA .
LAZY affrecanos. HOWEVER. HAHA.NICE POSE AND EFFECT

My cheeks looks so... hahaha. I look fat!
Liyana and her self confessed kakak.. Hahaha.

Hehehe.. :))


So tired of typing. Now i need to go toilet. And lastly, congrats to Muhaimin for winning in the guys category. I thought the prize was the same as the ladies category. I think you must be eyeing for the x-box 360 also.haha.. Never mind. You can still purchase your ps3 :))

SIGN OFF HERE at 10:38 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image