<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 28, 2008
As what Muhaimin have stated in his previous blog entry that "P.Ramlee the musical" will be shown in Singapore soon. And yeah...

Its coming to town baby!


Indeed! I received an email from Esplanade this late evening. Look what I've got.


Picture above: Credits to http://www.esplanade.com/

I soooooooooo wanna go. But by then I would have start working. Ermm. But seriously, I want to go and feast my eyes on the musical!


Truly ecstatic!

Not because of anything but its P.Ramlee the musical. And next, its the production which once made a splendid theater musical, "Puteri Gunung Ledang the musical" in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

And look what I found. Here are the original casts that acted in Istana Budaya, Kuala Lumpur.

Sean Ghazi as P.Ramlee. A good choice for that cast.

Datuk Siti Nurhaliza as Azizah. PS: I got so excited over Datuk Siti Nurhaliza's involment in this musical that I called Liyana on that point of time of knowing it.And yeah. I cant wait to tell her that her self confessed sister is involved. But somehow, she knew it..hehe. :)) Thats what u call A great fan of Datuk Siti Nurhaliza. :))Liza Hanim as Saloma. Indeed a right choice from the production. She do resembles quite alot of the late Saloma. I dint know whether you guys think so. But I do.. :))And Chedd Yusuf as Sukardi. PS: Ermm. He is in my friendster, list of friends. I actually wrote for him a comment asking whether is he still acting as Sukardi and he replied me under the comments and testimonial shortly in Friendster! I was like wow. He replied me! hehe.

And yeah.. he will still be acting as Sukardi in the musical @ Esplanade. And he just asked me whether am I watching that musical..hehe..Pictures above: credits to http://pramleethemusical.com/Season1/

Above is also the official website for P.Ramlee the musical for you to visit.

Apart from that, P.Ramlee or Teuku Zakaria Bin Teuku Nyak Puteh have been my inspiration since I was a kid in primary school till now. Truly. I would never get bored watching his films over and over again without any boredem. Serious. I admired his talent for being a great actor of all times, a director, a man who played a number of musical instruments, a composer and loads more. And as a great fan of his, I have read his biography. I dont mind reading it over and over again. He's just a legend.



Pictures credits: yahoo images

toodles guys :))

SIGN OFF HERE at 8:13 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image