Tuesday, February 05, 2008
One of the things that I would love to do is to sit and talk with my close nursing friends. Reason being: I wanna exchange ideas and learn from them. I still felt lucky that Wan Ling and Ming Lee are in the same ward as me. With them, it do motivates me somehow. I dont know how, but it does.
Yesterday, I took 12 patients under my care.Not totally but with the help of Kak Ina and Jiang Nan. Obvioulsy I wont be giving the intravenous antibiotics and blah blah..It was fine but there are quite a number of things that I still have yet to improve and to know. A lotssss I guess.
Went home with Suhailah yesterday and met my sister after her work at Ang Mo Kio.
I cant wait.. For a holiday. Nope, I am not counting down the days. At times, when you don't countdown, time passes faster than you expected.
To my chinese friends, Gong Xi Fa Cai!