Thursday, February 07, 2008
I was truly in the festive mood yesterday. Cant really bother much. So many of those patients wanted to be discharged on the new year's eve. So, was kinda of busy too. Ended up having two cubicles empty for the day. Wow!
So, new years eve marks the last day of my posting in the ward 11B ( I wouldnt know whether I will be back in the ward as a working adult in few months time). Passing reports yesterday was abit draggy. Like I told you guys earlier, I was in a festive mood. Although I have no specific reasons to be excited about. Except having those 4 days off! Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
2 days ago, I was working the ward as usual. Busy with accessing my patients and also finishing up those reports. I came to realise in one point of time that one of my patient was actually my secondary school teacher's mum. Who taught me history. Yes. Mr Shan's mum. Peijie. I hope you are reading this. The moment he saw me walking to the room, we looked at each other and he started to ask me what was I doing there. Good griefs. He doesnt ask me about his mum..hahahahahaha..
TRALALALA
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:14 pm