Sunday, February 17, 2008
I had no other choice but to come back on Friday to school for Nafpa test! (Long Sigh) Hahaha.. I was in Morning shift on that very particular day. So tired can!
Was fun having to meet the old peeps. And to reunite with my close buddies. :)) Ayuni, Mei Mei, Fini, Sher, Liya, Su and Yati.
Energy drained but we still managed to have our dinner at Al- Azhar. :)) Thanks guys!
So yesterday, watched a Hindi Movie with Liyana. We planned to watch it at 1800hrs show but damn.. All seats taken. And we are left with the 2000hrs show. We bought the tickets and yeah. Not much choice left. We had to get the front seats. Yes! The very front. But still not so bad. Wish Suhailah was together.
The theater was full! Can you believe it. I guess it can be one of the box office.
Magnificent props and the costumes were splendid.
Till here.. Tatata..