Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Its not a stress free moments....haahaha..
22nd of Feb is approching soon but there is yet thousands of things that I have yet to know. I cant believe that I will be working soon. Thats fast!
I was back home early today after my shift. I was suppose to meet Su but at first, I thought that she might not be able to meet me. So, I rushed back home and received her msg
"Nad, where are you?"
I felt so guilty. So, I called her and yeah. I decided to meet her. I quickly dressed up and headed out to Woodlands for a dinner. Together joining Fiona and Liya.
We had a heart to heart talks. Student Nurses talk.
Its never easy.. But we are still hanging on there. Felt blessed with peeps around me who are never tired to give me words of motivations.
I miss Ramani. So much.
I hope I can meet and hug her soon!
Anyway, happy belated 21st birthday Lynn!
I will share the photos soon. For now, I just need to sleep..hehe.
Its my day off tomorrow! Yippie.
And yikes. Did I tell you.. That we are 'forced' to GO for the NAFA Test this coming Friday!
Absent=penalties...
Haiz!
Toodles...
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:22 pm