Monday, December 17, 2007
Photos credits:
http://www.theasianidol.tv/index.phpAnd your 1st ASIAN idol is........
Hady Mirza!
Honestly, it was unexpectant as I thought the competition is a tough one. However, my hometown boy won!!! My choice was Singapore and India. And yes.. Hady won.
I have been reading criticisms on some websites, commenting on the results.. especially on Hady's performance. And trust me. I actually came across a comment saying that Singapore is the richest country among all in the competition, therefore Singaporeans have the money to vote. And the person who commented this continue on saying , Unlike the other countries, where some of the people might not have televisions and handphones. I dont wanna comment much about that but whatever, I dont wanna care of what others might say about the result..c'mon people. Hady is such a versatile singer. Just look at how he feels for the songs that he sings. Gosh. :))
I think all 6 singers have their own strenght. I guess in the end, Asian wins. We should be proud of Asia. :))
Hady, you deserves to win and we believes in you..
Abhijeet Sawant. He's fine :)) And he sings well too..