Those pictures were taken in lecture theater 50 while the PDA update..
on the way to celebrate Fini's birthday after the PDA update!.....
Wa.. Liya taller than finiar.hehehe.. :P Joking Liya..
Models to be.... @ lorong.. Vote for the best model..
Special acts by each of us while in the restaurant.. :))
Me..
Fini was holding a dagger.. wanting to kill someone.. BEWARE!
browsing through the menu..
Peace!
The time had arrived. The foods.. glorious glorious foods!
Going back home..
Video. You may not see Liyana and Fini as I was so lazy to stand up while capturing this moment..
Fini's birthday was a blast. The food was wonderful. The atmosphere was exquisite.
After the PDA update( which I was so damn lazy to go for) ended, I was so relieved. But still irritated with the fact that we had to come to school only for the update. Dont even ask me whether do I stayed back to watch the movie marathon. However, to think about it.. There are good things with having that update and movie marathon on.. Like having the opportunity to work on the morning shift on the very last day of attachment. And like coming back to the lecture theater and sit at our favourite spot during lectures.
Anyway, back to Fini's birthday. I enjoyed! We went all the way to Arab street to have dinner together. At this restaurant call " Amirah's cafe and grill" If I am not mistaken.
Chao chin chao.. I need to go right now. HEAR YOU GUYS SOON!