Friday, November 16, 2007
I learnt something new today.. Let me share with you guys out there. Cranberries or maybe the juice itself can treat Urinary Tract Infection or UTI. The abbreviation is used in the hospital. So, to women there, pls be noted to drink the juice in order to treat UTI. Why do I focus on women? Reason being, women have higher risk of getting UTI since our urinary tract is shorter compare to men.
How do I came to know about cranberries can be eaten or drink in order to treat UTI. Ok. It was my patient's relative. Co-incidently.. she is a nurse. Hehehe. So, she was eating some cranberries which she bought it from a shop in TTSH where it sells organic foods. She offered me so I tried some. Yummy I should say..
So girls, if you are pregnant in the future, maybe you can drink cranberries juice since there is a higher chances of getting UTI when you are pregnant.
TATATATATATA.. :p