Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Its kept as a secret... BUT
It doesnt mean that i have forgotten your sacrifices and love.
Its kept as a secret... BUT
It doesnt mean that I am arrogant now.
Its kept as a secret.. BUT
It doesnt mean that I betrayed you..
Just give me some time..
And when the the time is right..
I will share my archievements with you..
And I hope you will be proud of me..
Almighty Allah.. Please give me the strength..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok. Ok.. After looking at Liyana's blog, I am motivated to update my blog..hahaha.. Anyway, today is my off day. MEANING, I am not in hospital today. Hahahaha. So, I tell myself I am gonna spend my time at home. I miss the sight of seeing my daddy comes back in the evening and eats his dinner. I guess I am too busy. I miss lying on my bed in the afternoon.
Nadeera Nadeera. I know most of you have been wondering since when did I start taking emo pictures. Gosh. Honestly, its my first trial. Hahaa. Be nice to me. Not to say me can.. Hahaha
Apart from that, I just heared of an opportunity to travel to Bangalore this time. I so want it. Yesh! I am deprived of travelling..hehe.. No la. Just let me have the chance before I really step in the working world..
Did I tell you guys that Suhailah bought me the first album by Natasha Bedingfield! Hehehe.. I was so touched as she knows I love NB!
ok. I am so random in typing my blog today..
PARDON ME GUYS..
And this is the list of people that I truly wanna meet them after so long..
Nadhirah..
Cass..
TRALALALALA..