Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Time passed like a glimpse can. OK. I might be exaggerating. But hey. I do think that time do really 'walked' passed by me fast. In another two weeks, I am already for my PRCP. Not gonna talk much about it.
Hari Raya this year was abit quieter than the previous years for me. Despite that I believe that this may be the last year that I am going enjoy as a student.
So the best thing that I am waiting for is.. Going out with some of my poly peeps for hari raya visiting. I am not joining Sab's group. But a joint mission with my close friends. They actually planned to rent 2 mpv cars. Multi Purpose vehicle.. Toyota Wish..Total people that are going: 15. Erm. If I didnt remember that number wrongly. Hahahaha. So, Nadia said that the most we could spent on each other houses are about 20 minutes or the most 30 minutes. Minus 3 houses. Reason being the 3 of them who are joining us are our Chinese peeps. Total 3 drivers. So, I guess the 3 drivers could rotate to drive. Isnt that gonna be loads of fun. So, I cant wait for this Sunday. Payment wise.. Yeah. Gotta be ready peeps..haha..

I love my family...