<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Heya Folks..



Hows life?

This morning, came back from a late night supper with Liya, Suhailah, Fiona, Jonathan, Huiting and Beishan. I ended up coming back home at 1 plus am. I promise you that at the beginning when I finished my shift, the only thing that I wanted to do was to go back home and rest. But I was so tempted to follow since Liya and Su will be there and its been quite some times since I met Jonathan and Huiting. I didnt know that Beishan was there too. Although I may not know her very well, but a sweet lady she is. And hillarious. :P.

Did some serious talks. Came back home late. I was at the interchange 1230am.I waited at the interchange. Waited and waited.. Then I was happy to see when the bus is coming. 132. So I got ready to wait for the bus to stop in front of me and so that I could board it. But NO! It just drive past me can.. Hahaha. Why? I look like ghost isit coz I am in white fully yesterday.. Hahaha. So got no choice but to take a cab from Hougang to my house.



Anyway, I am done with a 2 week posting in the neurology ward. Was fine. Although there was ups and downs. Ms Ramani have been truly helpful.



This posting was the first ever time that I took charge of cases. Meaning, that I am fully in charge of that patient. So, jeng jeng jeng. Pretty challenging but yeah, gotta catch up and absorb whatever that I need to know about report writing and brushing up my nursing skills. So basically, I need to know and do stuffs for my patients from A-Z.



So, my first patient was a chinese old man. He is nice and I was truly delighted that I was able to know about his medical history. Basically, almost 90%. He was able to go home after few days which was consider quite fast compare to others patients.

My next patient which I took charge, was a Malay Lady. I was not the one who did her admission so I got to find out from the scratch of what she is there for and blah blah blah. Nice lady. At times, you just wish that you could talk more to your patients but you are so busy can. Anyway, one speacial thing about her is that, I could see calmness potrayed by her. She is just so calm and relax. And the only thing that I wish to tell her is that " Kak, I like to see the clamness that is potrayed in you". But I didnt. Hahahahaha.

Anyhow, next week, I will be going to a medical ward.

1 month have past. 4 more weeks to attachments. And then PRCP.

SIGN OFF HERE at 12:56 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image