<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Yesterday.. Ermm. In the A&E, I was posted to the RESUS room. And what can I say! I am so darn lucky that SUHAILAH was my partner. Thank God. Anyway, for those of you who may not know what is Resus room.. Its actually resusitation room. I hope I get that right.. Hahaha. Yeah. Its where critically and emergency cases would be brought in. Like uncouncious patient and you got to do CPR and blah blah blah.

And for the first time ever, I got to insert NG tube on a patient. Thank Goodness that the staff nurse is a doubly nice guy. Er... I think I seriously did bad la can. But hey, I got it in the stomach with an attempt after which they actually did for him a chest x-ray. Mauahaha. Pls la. Its my luck I should say.. So lucky that the tube should not be remove and be inserted back again. Phew. I think if that happens, I wont be attempting the second attempt. Anyway, NG tube stands for nasogastric tube in which are inserted in patients who have difficulty in swallowing, or what they call the medical term, dsyphagia. Err. I hope I get it right again. I can forget my stuffs you see. Hehehe..

It was stress as Suhailah and I felt so emmmm, lost.. despite of the second posting to resus room. And there goes my chance of doing a CPR on a real patient. I didnt got to do any..

So, anyhow, today Naz will be coming and Yati is excited. Hahaha. Yati Yati.. Anyway, Naz is our school technician.. I guess..Not too sure.

Apart from that, Liyana is already asking to watch HAIRSPRAY.. Hehehe. Dear Liya, Shall confirm with you again yar.

K. Got to go for now. Toodles.. :)

SIGN OFF HERE at 10:44 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image