Sunday, September 23, 2007
Words. Thoughts. .
I seldom do talk to my parents about what happens at my work. But when I did, it means that I want to share with them and indeed, when I do that, it do makes me feel better. 1 month of attachment in the specialized departments have just finished. 1 more month plus to PRCP. Fiona is right. Posting to the wards is a crucial one for us to get hold and get use to whatever that is going on in the wards before PRCP in which they would want you to know every single matter and function like a staff nurse.
I have made up my mind of where will I go for my PRCP. I will not mention it here. If you are close to me, you will know it once I say to you.
I am in the crucial state in which I need to work hard to build a foundation for my career. I have console myself. Yes. I will be facing with so much challenges. Uncountable. Maybe these challenges can go beyond my imagination. And only the ALMIGHTY knows more than I do.
Oh God. There is fear. There is hope. There is a will.
I place everything to you AlMIGHTY in which I will also work towards it...
And Insyaallah( with God's will), I will be starting a new lesson next Saturday. I am taking up something new and I hope that it will be my new hobby.. :))
:))
I was born to try. :)
SIGN OFF HERE at 12:53 pm