Thursday, September 13, 2007
I was eating at around 730pm yesterday...
and suddenly my mind felt as if I am not stable..
I thought I was giddy.
But no.
My Mum and sisters felt it too.
The wallframe hanging on the wall were swaying.
Switched on the TV to channelnews asia.
It was the quake that was experienced by those who are in
Bengkulu, Jakarta and other parts that I may not about it..
YA ALLAH..
Only Almighty GOD knows what are the things that were going through
this mind of mine.
People staying above my house, some of them evacuated the building.
I was not scared or going hectic. Most probably, I was eating.. :P
I told myself. Just a little tremor being felt here, we are already
so
frightened.
Whats more for the people in Sumatra and etc.
May Almighty God protect brothers and sisters who are in
Indonesia area.
Selamat berpuasa to my Muslim friends. Regardless of where you are.
Kalau panjang umur, kita akan bersua di Aidilfitri..