Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I am having tons of watse in my brain.. HAHA. No. Its just that I have things running through my mind. And, I would rather be quiet nowadays.
So, I went home after working in the morning shift. Then, went to accompany Suhailah to buy the thing that she intended to get for her dad.. Anyhow, While I was on the bus, about to alight, I saw this lady in front of me. She kept turning to look at me. I was getting annoyed can. But, patience counts in for me since I am fasting. When I alighted the bus, again! She turned to look at me. Hahaha. I tried to think hard. And, I realise that she was the lady who once sold vitagens to me once. You know, "that type" where they will actually come to your doorstep and deliver the vitagens. Hahaha.
PERHAPS. I was a bad girl la. I bought from her once and few months ago, she actually came to my house. She press the door bell. But I actually ignored her and told my mum, " No need to open the door" Hahaha. So, I think I get the point.
Mybe she wants to sell the vitagens to me again?