<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Bon Voyage Peijie. :( She is off overseas for few days to represent Nanyang Polytechnic. Hope you will wear the white shades while on the cruise. :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Nurses from ED ask " What year are you now?".. Jeng jeng jeng.Errr.. Can I ask a question to my Nursing friends, Dont they only send the third year students and the advance Dip Students to ED? Have they ever send 1st year and 2nd year students to ED. I am clueless you see.


I am in Emergency Department at TTSH. Was going quite well for the past 3 days. Resus room was a challenging one. Despite of the challenge, I kinda of admire the nurses who worked at a fast pace. A challenge in Resus room is that, you are expecting things that are unexpected. Get the idea? Apart from that, although I know I am SHAKY once a while, I am working my best although you can get down at times. Yes! My critical thinking. It gotta be improve tremendously and I am learning that.

I truly regard Ms Ramani as a mentor. TRULY! Despite of her small size, she is a mentor whom I look upon to. Today, her words truly trigger this mind of mind. And yes, I will mark it down in this brain of mind.I think after the six weeks with her, i am gonna miss her. I know I am thinking far way front but hey, time do really pass fast. During my Operating Theater posting, 2 weeks do passed fast. I hope my friends who are attached in Operating Theater currently, are doing just fine.

Anyhow, I will update more. Do take care. May God Bless you guys.

Toodles.

Labels:

SIGN OFF HERE at 5:44 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image