Tuesday, September 04, 2007
At last I got to talk on the phone with Peijie jus now. on evening when I came back home after my shift.. I am SO glad. I truly miss that chicken buddy. :) Anna was already messaging me " Why are you MIA?" Hahaha.. I know I have been packed since my attachments. I wonder how it would be when I have start working. Hectic?
I didnt get the chance to visit my secondary school on Teachers' Day celebration. Pejiie was disappointed with me but I couldnt do much as the shift for operating theater is already fixed. ( Long sigh).. Three consequtive years, I was unable to go back to pay a visit on those teachers on Teachers' day. And yes. I do miss my secondary school life but gosh. Way back then, I was still a hot tempered girl.
Anna's birthday is coming and we shall be celebrating it soon. I am sure its gonna be a blast for us although its a small celebration. Its only among us.I am waiting for the day to come..
Ms Ramani, my clinical facilitator is such a nice lady. She just understands how a student nurse feels. And yes. Her advices yesterday was really "foods for my thoughts" And, I cant understand why she was saying "I hopes that I am not making you guys sleep while I am talking". Haha. And the next things she do after saying that, was to look at me.She said I look doopy. I said " I was in deep thoughts" haha. So, if ever any of you see me looking sleepy, dont get the wrong idea la ar. Unless I start to compain that I am sleepy. If not, I am drowned in the sea of thoughts..doesnt mean that I am quiet, I am not analysing those words. I am a pensive thinker. Self declared. :P
Got to go guys. 3 more days in operating theater and next to emergency department.
2 library books to finish up.
ps: I am hoping that I will scrub tomorrow for a case. Hopefully! Same goes for Su and Nadia.
Byes!