Wednesday, August 08, 2007
The song "Where I belong" by Tanya Chua, gosh! Truly brings me back to the old times in secondary school with my buddies, Peijie and Anna.I still remember that this song was the theme song for the national day when I was in secondary 2. That was 5 years ago. hahaha.. I hope I got it right.The reason why this song is really close to our hearts were because, Anna and me sang this song to Peijie when she was sad. Emm. Previously, three of us were in the same class in secondary2. And, when it comes to Science lesson, we would sit together especially in the laboratory. Anna will take that long ruler and she will chant something that really makes me laugh out loud. And Peijie will be sad at times. Due to some reasons. I forget what are the reasons. Hehehe. So, back about the song. Anna and myself actually sang and change some of the lyrics and would sing out load to Peijie when she was down. "Where I belongWhere I keep my heart and soulWhere dreams come true for us...............................I want the whole world to knowI want to shout it out loadthat chong peijie like era chong.."Like as Era chong was Peijie's favourite teacher previously.. Only three of us understands.. hehe..We aint promoting any lesbianism thru the song ok. :P We respect every individual. :)) pls dont get offended. If I did, I sincerely apologise..Hahaha.And Chong, Is she still your favourite teacher chong?Hahaha. I hope you guys would have an enjoyable day tomorrow, on National day!