<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, August 24, 2007









Part one:
I dont even know why those negative feelings and thoughts would ever exist in my mind few minutes ago! Wake up Nadeera. :P
Part two:
Hahaha. Anyway, I do informed you guys about my 'swimming' session at Peijie's aunty condominium. Hehehe. Its been like ages since I had a dip in the water. Ok. I know what you guys are thinking. Dont you bath Nad? Hahaha. I am not talking about my body being wet due to showering. But its swimming! I was so excited can! Truly. Once I put on my swimming custome and the swimming robe, I was jumping and screaming. Obviously there was no one around except Peijie and Anna! Gosh!
Can you see my googles?
So after swimming, definately we bathed. Went to Heart land mall to buy our dinner. Then, we went to the function room that we have booked and studied. I was studying for Nursing Management since I am gonna sit for the paper the next day.
This was the last photo of the day that 3 of us took together. :)) Behind was the pool that we swam. Whee.
Part three:
I went out with Shermine! Today was the longest day ever that we ever went out together. We went back to school this morning to take have our photo shots taken. After the class photo, both of us, together with Anisah went to Holland village to eat COLD ROCKS ice cream! Hehehe.. I ate mango sorbet and choco mint. Mixed with chocolates from Australia. Shermine took the kiddies size as she have learnt her lesson of not choosing the regular size. Muahaha.. :P I am glad she did. :P
Next, its left with Shemine and myself. Anisah went home. So, we boarded the bus to Clementi interchange and took the train to City hall. Walked in Raffles City shopping centre. We saw things and some clothes and etc caught our eyes. I know Shermine cant wait to buy her stuffs.Hehehe.. Its noted by each of us.. Walked and walked. Endless walk. To City link. Next to Suntec. And next to Marina square. Marina Square was our last pit stop. Reason being :
we were left with a penny. Serious!!
We were laughing our way thru. We really became uninterested in stuffs around us. Shermine was beginning to get fed up coz we were left with no penny!Hahahaa. No money, no talk.
Guess what. I was so embarresed coz I had hiccups while Shermine was buying her eye liner. When I was laughing, suddenly, I had this VERY loud hiccup which attracted the sales girl's attention. Gosh! I took out my water bottle and drank. I began to laugh with Shermine, for God only knows whats the reason being, just to mask that embarrasement. :P Can you imagine that the lady turned to me with that face.
We went home by MRT. I am sure that this day was a memorable one. :)
PS: I am gonna miss Neo Tee Bin.. :)
I will remember her sentence " Dont ever invite me to your wedding if you are gonna make it under the blk of flats"
Hahahahaha..

SIGN OFF HERE at 8:15 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image