Ok. Its been like ages since I updated my blog! ( I am exageratting. I know! :P) I am sorry peeps. And Alethia, so sorry for the long days of ur tags in my blog! do tell me ur blog address if u have one kk.
Time is really going fast. Can I slow it down..
At last, my final year project report is done! Whee! We were so proud of our publication. :)) Although Liyana was not in Singapore to witness the submission, I am sure that she is proud. You work hard babe.. :)) I guess, she is such a darling to work with :))
Having Fini as my project partner was terribly.. AWESOME!
Going to McDonalds with Suhailah.. :P :P I love that babe la..
And not fogetting, big thanks to Mei Mei and Yati!
:) will be missing them truck loads
And lastly, thanks to TEE BIN although she is not my group member. :))
Ok. This is not like a graduation speech. I know what Farini will say " Stop it la Nadeera!"
So, its left with FYP Presentation! I am so excited thou. However, this is the last project so I am going to give my best shot although I am always like so sleepy..
Anyway, I paid 105 dollars for the graducation nite. :( I wanted to use the money for something else which I have intended for quite some times. :)) Anyway, I keep reminiding myself not to worry. I will do it by end of this month.
So, welcome me back to blogging ya people.
And whee!
National Day is jus aroud the corner!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
I would reminise the secondary school life when I hear the National day songs.. Sob Sob... Chong and Anna! :))
Thats all guys for today.
ps: I love my psp..
Some day you will know why I wasnt meant for u.. :)) hehe. Just love this phrase