Saturday, August 11, 2007
My day today was fine:) Despite of the tiring days that I had to overcome these few days, I still was able to help out in the flag day earlier this morning. Whee. I was lucky that Suhailah was joining me and Liyana. A trio is better than duo. But "foursome" is still even better. Fini wasn't there as she did not sign up for this event. Liyana and I was there for the Post Yep thingy.We did our flag day near the ICA building. Its the building where you make your passports. Did for two hours. Collection of donation was fine but I guess we were too tired to walk around. I had the chance to eat an ice cream. We chatted on world issues...Hahaha.Next, we took a bus to Bugis. Eat our lunch and yeah, whats more can you expect. Definitely, SHOPPING! :) I did some window shopping and too bus home together with Suhailah. Liyana took the MRT.PS: I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET CHONG AND ANNA! :pTired.
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:17 pm