<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, August 31, 2007
I know Sister was kinda of piss of with me. I heard her comment.. However, I dont really feel so bad about it. I am still good. I may be slower than the rest but I will try. I admit that when it comes to practical, I pick up slower. And I realise it.. Anyhow, back to my experience, I was having difficulty placing the blade onto the bard parker. I was able to do that on my first trial while practicing. But I wasnt satisfied and tried again, wanting Sister to watch me. So, I did and gosh. I guess I looked so tensed up. And my muscles was not relaxed while I was doing it. She kept telling me to relax my muscles in order to place the blade in the bard parker. Anyway, its actually one of the instrument used while operation for certain surgeries.

I met few staffs in the operating theater who are so nice and they are now my friends or should I say, they are those who can be a good teacher to me. Mentors.. Despite of me picking up new things slower, they are ready to teach me till I am able to do it...And they wil never be bored once I asked questions. I wish I could excel and be a good mentor in the future in Nursing. :))

ps: Nice day with Tee Bin and Suhailah after a tiring working hours in OT. Rest well Suhailah :)




Till I update again guys.

SIGN OFF HERE at 10:15 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image