<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Its only a week which have passed since the days of my attachments. Currently, I am attached to OT. Operating Theater.

Gosh, I think my basic nursing skills are also shaky. ( Dear Liya, same here for me too!).

I was about to take hypocount for this patient at the recovery room when I forgot to take the lancet, wore glove only on my left hand. Not wearing it on my right hand. What a gong right. I know.. I am so blur and I guess when I am scared for no reason. So, I have to remain calm. I think I do learn how to remain calm in order to proceed with my works but at times, that feeling is just unavoidable. :( I guess Fiona saw me in that state. I ended up having a small tinny whinny stain of pt's blood on my finger. Which I am not suppose to have.

I remembered the names and the usage of the common drugs, however, some or should I say MOST of the drugs are easily forgotten. In a moment, I can remember so well but when I hear the name of the drugs when some one mention, I am always thinking so hard. Squeezing that brain of mine for the information that I have once remember. :(( Fiona was there to give me some motivations and I truly appreciate it.

Whatever the thing is, Operating theater is a cool place to work in. That is equal to DOUBLE AND UNCOUNTABLE STRESS ok..

I know, each time when I am back at home, I need to refresh my mind with what I used to learn in school. But at times, when I reached home, I am just too tired. So hard. I need to motivate myself.

I agreed with what Liya said in her blog.. Yesh!Those who look down on the proffession of Nursing, you are definately wrong!

I have a long wish list to work ON! Oh GOD! Do I ever have the time to turn them into reality!

Till here guys...

:))



SIGN OFF HERE at 8:54 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image