Monday, August 13, 2007
At last my final year project is done. The presentation just now went smoothly! Honestly, I was feeling so anxious before my time comes to talk. Gosh! We truly deserve the marks. We worked so hard. :)) Congrats guys! We did our best.. Yeah! Thursday, I am meeting Chong and Anna. Gonna study together although we are majoring in different aspects. Me, Nursing. Peijie, Engineering. Anna, Accounting. Peijie was saying that after we finish our study, we are going for a swim in the pool . Anyway, Peijie's aunt actually book the function room for us to study. Her aunt is staying in the condominium near the Heartland Mall. Whee.Motivations.. :)) Anyway, here are the photos taken on National day! Whee! We went heartland mall. It was a last minute thingy. I couldnt come home late as I got to finish up the slides for FYP. I went out wearing Ngee Ann Polytechnic t-shirt, jeans and a pouch which they claim I look like an aunty selling durians.


My sister is now doing a blog for her IT project. Its http://www.naz552.blogspot.com/. For those who knows me so well, you should know who actually chose that song to be played in her blog. :P Nazura trust her sister's taste ok..
ps: Maybe Farini wont be reading my blog but I do treasure her friendship. Love her.. :)) "No problem, ada bimla" We are always here for you Fini.