<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, August 20, 2007
Alhamdulillah ( Praises to HIM). My exam is over. Nothing to be excited about as I dont even know how I will fare for both the paper.

And at last!!!!!! I am able to upload my photos from the camera! Alhamdulillah. Its not a bad camera after all ahough it can be an irritating one at times. :)


Yesterday my aunt and my cousins came. Together with my cousin's husband. She stayed in Turkey for few months before she return back to Singapore. Anyway, she got married with a guy from Turkey.


Together with them is my new cute niece. Gosh! She is so adorable! And I agree with many people who commented that she looks like a baby doll. Even my parents and sisters cant stop laying our eyes on her.
My cousin together with her husband and the little one. Just beside that husband of her's, is another cousin of mine.


Her name. I have forgotten as she have a Turkish name. I can only remember Diana Ashley and a Turkish name.
Aw! Isnt she adorable? I am sure that when she grows up, she is gonna ba a gorgeous lady.
The smart little one on my mum's arms.Beside my mum is sister together with my aunt.
Anyway, have you guys hear the new song from Natasha Bedingfield. "Soul mate" Yeah. Its meaningful and yes. She have never disappoint me whenever I hear new songs from her. I guess it goes the same for all her fans. I will be playing it in my blog soon. I think Its playing in my blog right now. Hahahaha..Enjoy and take care guys.
Below is the lyric of the song, soul mate by Natasha Bedingfield.
Incompatible,
it don't matter though'
cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
You're not easy to find
Is it possible Mr. Loveable
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
Here we are again, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
There's enough for everyoneBut I'm still waiting in line
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone
Most relationships seem so transitory
They're all good but not the permanent oneWho doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my ownIf there's a soulmate for everyone
Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone
If there's a soulmate for everyone
Toodles guys!

SIGN OFF HERE at 1:20 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image