Saturday, July 07, 2007
Yesterday.....Joined Suhailah and Liyana for their Nursing skills lesson. Dr Tim is truly nice for letting me to join his class every Friday, from yesterday onwards. WheeWent for my lil' sister's ( Nazura, 4th sis) school concert. At ACS, Barker roadMy lil' girl is a big girl now. :') I am proud that she perform in the band concert playing the trumpetDearest Mum, Shameera ( 2nd sis), Su and Liya were with meMum and sis headed back home firstWent for a supper at King Albert Park McDonaldsHad a long conversation
Chao from KAP at 11pm. Headed homeReached home at 12 midnightAnd here I am bloggingSome things are bothering me nowSecrets, thoughts mingling in my mind
ps: I love you guys truckloads. Su, Liya and Fini. :)) Yati jus love transformers.
Meimei leaving to Taiwan soon. :(
Sher love her present form us
take note: Their names are higlighted according to their favourite colours.
Signing off...
Nad