Monday, July 02, 2007
I wanna watch Harry potter and the order of Phoenix. And that shall be with my sisters.. soon. where shall it be...? emmm..Eng Wah cinema at Ang Mo Kio. Or perhaps the new Cathay at AMK hub. To movie fans, they are offering a good prices for the movie tickets. So, grab them soon.Worth your money. While stock last..hahaha.Have you ever wonder... if only you are in the school of Hogwarts. Gosh. Isn't that gonna be truly awesome. Honestly, series of Harry potter have been an interest for me since the days in secondary school . I got hooked up reading the book, Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. Definitely delighted when the first movie was premiered in Singapore. The moment I watched that movie, I was able to recount what is going to happen next. Its amazing when you got to relate those things which you have read and now were/are shown in a movie form.Yesterday I manage to meet Peijie. For few hours. And she happily told me that I have gained weight. Ok. I know. I cant deny that. :'( But hey, seeing it in another perspective. I am happy with my life. Hopefully.. :P So, I went NTUC and we sat under her blk to discuss some matters.So I got the present from Peijie, Anna and Lee. I honestly love the red and white ARENA shirt that you guys gave me. And Chong, pls stop worrying that the size may not fit on me. I have planned to wear it on Wednesday despite of wearing it on National day. :P Guess what, the reason why Chong and Anna bought for me a shirt with the combination of colours , red and white : wanting me to wear it on National Day. Hahaha.ps: I LOVE SAXOPHONE :)) ps: Nadhirah, lets go out soon. u, me and chong..I still have your souvenir. :P