<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Yesterday was a day out with my maternal side, family members. We had a picnic cum cycling session..hehe. Although one of my aunt who reached there earlier, could not find a shelter for us to sit. However, we had to sit on the stone benches. And luckily, my uncle brought his tent. At least anyone who wish to sit in and talk or even sleep by the beach, could do so.

So, my cousins and I actually started to rent the bicycle at 1.15pm. The offer was good. Rent 1 hour, free 1 hour. So, definately we go "gugugaga" over that. Firstly, we decided to cycle as far as possible. Actually, I wanted to bring my roller blade but it was further in my store so, i just decided to go for cycling rather than roller blading.

2 hours were not enough but we cycled to Bedok Jetty and I know we could go further but time was just so jealous of us. Our butts were screaming in pain. I guess the long hours ride was the main cause.

Foods were yummy. I can never stop lay my fingers on my aunt's brownies. Although she said that this time round, her brownies were wrongly made as it was quite hard. But, hey, its still yummy yummy.

One of my cousin and I decided to play our PSP and he exchange some tips for the games.

So, time was really passing so fast.

Went home and yicks.. My butt was still screaming in pain la.

Guess, I gotta get ready. I am having a project meeting later at Fini's house to do some filiming for the project. Adious Amigos..

ps: Yahoo! I am meeting chicken chong tomorrow after quite some times. Together with Anna. For hair cut..

ps:And yeah, Hussein is in the wild card. Suhailah suhailah.. :P

SIGN OFF HERE at 9:08 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image