Sunday, June 24, 2007
School starting soon.............. Its tomorrow. I must get those lecture notes ready for lesson tomorrow.
I did went for the GIRLS GUIDE'S FAIR near cineplex. I went yesterday with my family. Was fun seeing small little girls who are in the cca of brownies, ( the smaller version of girl guides,hehehe) trying hard and pursuading you to buy their goods. So cute..hehe
Anyhow, on Friday, I went out with Peijie and Anna.
I had my hair cut done and hahaha. I found that my hair is funny..hahaha. I tried doing treatment for my hair for the first time ever. Ermm. If you ask me why, I'm just merely trying out. Since my scalp is oily and do contain dandruffs. So, it was a good try I guess.
I know that Chong had been wanting to go for a "rebonding session" for her hair. Same goes for Anna. So, they spent a total of 4-5 hours in the hairdresser! Gosh! I was totally bored while waiting for them. I played my psp for an hour and my stomach was sending a message to my brain. I am hungry!Three of us were the first customer in the shop. From 10am to 245pm. Gosh!
Apart from that, after that we met lee for lunch. At junction 8. Since I am in juction8, I decided to go back to one of those watch shop. The watch which I just bought a few days ago cant be used since the strip of the watch was broken. Its not my fault. Once I put on for the first time, its broken. So went back to the shop to change it. The aunty was like so not happy. I told her its not my fault. And she started to tell me that she is gonna charge me if I am going to bring with a broken strip. i totally ignored her words and give that stern look to her demanding for a new watch. ( :( hope I dont sound so evil)
I promise, watches that she is selling can be found in Suntec and the salesperson is much more friendly.
Lastly, photos taken on Friday with them :))
Me while doing the hair treatment. Honestly, Its my first time ever.
While waiting for them to finish their rebond hair session, I was licking a cherry lolipop.
Me,Chong, Audrey(hairdresser) and Anna
After the haircut. Chong and Anna rebonded their hair. I am loving my curls even more. :))
On the way to junction 8.