Hi Guys. I am back. Let this post be a fast one. More pictures than words. Those pictures above were taken during my trip to Sentosa with Farini, her bro, Suhailah and Naz. Liya was not with us as she was not in Singapore. I will post more of those photos..
Recently, I actually went for so many event.hehehe. I mean outing.
Firstly, I went for the Singapore Wind Symphony concert. I was there to support my friend, Muhaimin. Yes. And he was looking good. I hope you read this and be happy yar. Ya la. You look handsome only that night..hahaha. Went to the concert with Suhailah, Liyana, Aisiah, Xiao Qiu, Ayuni, Karen and her friend and Felicia..
Next, I got to celebrate my birthday with my gang. Woohoo. It was the last paper. So, Happy belated birthday to me. Yea. :)) Let me show you guys some photos. 
Karoake soon. Insyaallah. But, if its gonna be too expensive, just got to forget it. Tuesday may be a cycling day with my cousins. Monday project...
Anyway, till here. :))