<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 22, 2007

















Where is Dhaniya and Ash? Anyway, I love these bunch of girls! Icluding the missing ones whom I mentioned earlier.
Raji, Me, Anisah, Liyana, Muntaz, Amerik.













After the performance! I was truly satisfied with what we have done. :)) Well done guys! That include the dancer's group and the models for the fashion shows.

















Was on the way back for lunch to the hostel, and we got to meet some of the student walking bare footed. But they are so happy despite of the fact that they are walking without shoes.









Us..
Whee! I have developed most of my photos that have been taken during my India trip! Nearly done!

Anyhow!

I am so sad can! Wait a minute. You guys must be thinking I am "gila". Contradiction? Hahaha. Sometimes, happy and at times sad. No la. Its because of these two events or things that I am having. Having the photos and not going for the gathering!

I cant join my dear peers for the gathering this Saturday!

I am dieing to meet them!

Although we were in the same school, but, gosh, its so hard to meet up!


Anyway, this Saturday I am heading to Johore for my cousin's wedding. Ya. He is marrying a lady from there.. :) Did i mention on this before? Anyway, it will be fun since I have not went to Johore for quite some times.


Lessons in schools are fun but i think i will be overloaded. Overloaded with information to study for common test and exams.

Sher and I do take some photos from my camera and she is loving it. I don't even know that she love taking photos. Thanks to her, I got myself a photo album which is good and is worth my dollars.

As for today, I will be having a long day in school. 8am to 6pm. Can you imagine it. And my dear Chong Peijie is not attending schools every Tuesday just simply because her school time table is in such a manner. In school, today, I think I look like a zombie. I am so sleepy. Why? Partly, watched TV programmes and another reason, talking to Chicken about the plans for our birthday celebrations.
Got to do some shopping with mummy this Friday at Serangoon Road. Whee! I am so excited!
Chao!

SIGN OFF HERE at 2:59 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image