Monday, March 19, 2007
Yesterday.. was a sad day.. :( And my heart goes out to her. A death of a loved one is just a tragedy. :'( I nearly cried when I hugged her. But didn't. Cass saw my eyes were abit red.:(Its so sad. . I will continue pray to the Almighty that she would feel better and be stronger than yesterday. Ended up having strawberry milkshake invading my stomach yesterday..Thanks Cass and An- Nur.Anyway, there are so many super duply things to settle before departing to India. I am BUSY! I have not pack my stuffs for my trip to India. I promise mum, I will start packing by tonight.My mum is already worried whether do I have enough supply of bra when I go for my trip and insist that I GO AND BUY more! HAHA. My mum is so cute.. ( That's why I asked you about the METRO sales, Cass)Unable to meet up with Liyana, Suhailah, Farini and Yati tomorrow. Coz I am too pack with my group meetings :(Now heading to kitchen for dinner. Bye!