<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 23, 2007
Ok. I am departing to India, Chennai today. I have to be at the airport 3 hours earlier. I will be away for 2 weeks. My lecturer just informed us that the weather there are unbearably hot.

To Pejije and Anna: Happy holidays to both of u. Pls go out with me once I am back as I am left with two more weeks of holidays! And Peijie, kindly spare a day for me and Anna to go out with you because you are so busy with your bf. :P Hehehe. Anna, may you have a safe journey to and fro to China tomorrow!

To Suhailah: Thanks for the testimonial that you have send to me I will miss you too. Jaga diri and insyaallah, we can go out soon.. once we are back from the trip.. :))Lepas tu, we can menjelajah Singapore since we are left with 2 more weeks holidays!


To Fini: Hahahaha. I am so sorry for not going the previous outing with u guys. However, I know you want souveniers! Hahahaha. Insyaallah.. :))

To Cass: Hey Miss clown! Hahaha. I wont forget your souvenir. I was laughing all the way about the testimonial you sent to me previously! Hehehe. Anyway, happy working and I want to say a BIG thanks for your advices. :)) Dont fall sick while your bf is away. :P Dont mince me into pieces, just for saying that. :P

To Mei Mei: Happy holidays!


Adious Guys!


SIGN OFF HERE at 7:13 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image