Sunday, March 04, 2007
Ok.. 2 more weeks for attachment to end. Yesterday went to Sree Narayana mission home for volunteer wok. Which is compulsory for all YEP students to do. Was an eye opening thou. So, we did talk to some of the residents and cleaned the wheel chairs. It was indeed a fun day. After that, I decided to join Liyana and her group members to go for lunch in KFC. However, I bought MacDonald's..hehehe..Was fun talking to Zi Chee, Alethia and Felicia. Yes. Felicia Tang! One of my secondary school buddy. She is going India with me too. So after three of them left, I am back to join Liyana and her gang. They were discussing and I am so happy that we can click! I can click with all of the 29 people who are going to INDIA too. Yahoo!Anyway, the pain of tetanus injection at the injected site have subsided. I had some few beating at that site from Liyana, Ms Meera and Mdm Sara. Hahaha. Especially Liyana was the most to beat that spot.So, after the discussion ended for Liyana's group, Liyana and myself boarded the bus to Woodland and we ended up standing for about an hour hearing a karoake competition. At COURTS in Causeway Point. It was so funny coz we know that most of the viewers are makciks. I love istening to WARNA 94.2FM.So, dont blame me. Yeah. Kinda of wierd for a teenager like me, listening to WARNA. Most teenagers prefer RIA. However, I love listening to 98.7FM too. And Ms Vandetta is my favourite DJ! Carrie Chong too. Hehehe.Ok folks, Till here. IMH, here I come.. tomorrow..