<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, March 02, 2007
Cass made this.. I like it! Love it Cass! Thankies!! So nice of her. :))





























Below is the lyrics of "lil star " sung by Kelis..The moment I heard this song by Kelis, in the radio, I fall in love with it. Surprisingly, I began to think about the things that I have to overcome as a nursing student.. It aint a smooth journey but I will work hard, I am thankful to have Ms lee Poh Suan as my Clinical facilitator before my PRCP. Gosh. Only those peers of mine who are in nursing too, will understand the fear of us going for PRCP soon

Anyway, back to this song that was sung by Kelis...I dint know how my mind can automatically relate this song to certain things in my life..and yeah. This song is truly beautiful..





Anyway, tetanus injection was a painful one. HEHEHE. My pain score will be two..






"Lil Star" By Kelis

There is nothing special about me
I am just a little star
If it seems like I'm shining

It's probably a reflection of something you already are
I could get about my self sometimes when there's so many other around
When deep inside you feel the darkness
That is where I can always be found [x3]

Just keep trying & trying
It's just a matter of time and
Though this grinding is tiring
Don't get it stop you from smiling

Just keep trying & trying
Sooner or later you'll find it
It's surprising how inspired
It's to see you shining
Cause in the dark of the night you're all i can see and you sure look like a star to me

There is nothing special about me I am just a lil star
If you try to reach out and touch me
you'll see that I'm not really that far
Oh I may not be the brightest no
Am I the last one you see
Well it's hard has to know that
Let's just fine with me
Everything just fine with me
Back to

There is nothing special about me
I am just a lil star
I'm the one and jumpin'
But barely getting, getting over the bar
I never be much more than

Just keep trying & trying
It's just a matter of time and
Though this grinding is tiring
Don't get it stop you from smiling

Just keep trying & trying
Sooner or later you'll find it It's surprising how inspired
It's to see you shining
Cause in the dark of the night you're all i can see and you sure look like a star to me

[lyrics on UrbanLyrics.com](We'll be grateful if you'll keep this link while copying the lyrics)

SIGN OFF HERE at 11:33 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image