Sunday, March 18, 2007
Attachments is over. And soon, third year is approaching. Wow. Thats fast.
I enjoyed my attachment in IMH. However, how I wished that Nadia could be with me in the same ward during the attachment in IMH. :(( Apart from that, going home after shifts with Suhailah, Lijing, Xiao Qui, Serene Ku and Fiona truly made my days too. Thanks guys! And to Lijing, we have secret conversation in 156. (Winks) :P
Anyway, overall... I love my IMH posting!
Yesterday was the meeting for the India trip. Thou it was stressful one but was fun! I think most of us enjoyed lunch the most. There were really so many foods. Hahaa. Glorious Glorious foods!!!!!!!!! And performances from each group were brilliant. So relieved to know that everything went on smoothly. And soon, departing to India. Woo Hoo!:( Peijie. Better call me before I depart to India.. Nite guys!