Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Weee! Today I went to Changi Airport to study for PAS (Psychology and Sociology) with that usual gang of mine.. Mei Mei, Farini, Suhailah, Liyana and Yati. So, I ended up being half and hour late. Emmm.. Ya..
So, we boarded the bus 24 from Bedok and reached Changi Airport around 11am. I asked Mei Mei where are we going to sit, while 'venturing' the wonderful topics of PAS. And she told me, Popeye restaurant. Hahaha. And yes indeed, there is such a restaurant by the name of Popeye! Its in terminal 1.Not to mention about the food. They were utterly delicious. Worth that money I spent. So, we started our revision and the teaching sessions were filled with laughter. Although it was suppose to be a serious one.Studied for 3 hours and decided to leave the airport. So as to satisfy those curious minds of me, Liyana and Suhailah,we took the skytrain to terminal 2 and boarded a bus to Tampines.Why to Tampines? Therapy by window shopping. Hahaha.Studying with them was fun. :) I am gonna meet Chong on Friday! 6 more days to exam..Tick Tock..