Sunday, February 11, 2007
Was heading home..Alone.Its was 815pm. At Bugis Street.Switch on that 4 year old hand phone of mine and decided to entertain myself by listening to the radio..Usually I'll pass those shop houses to reach the bus stop.However, my heart and mind decided that I would change the route to the bus stop today..I actually decided to walk the other way to get to the bus stop.Only God knows why..I was walking..entertained by the song, irreplaceable by Beyonce, that was played by the disc jokey on air..Suddenly,I saw something that was about to change the emotions of mine..This pair of eyes actually caught a glimpse of an old lady in a wheel chair..She was by the side of the walk way. Selling tissues.I have seen few of them selling tissues but they were selling it in a forceful manner.However, this is different..Her face tells me something. Perhaps, I may be wrong..I may be thinking too much.Those expression on her face..Lonely, Fatigue, Despair, darkness, lost, inferior..I am moved. Moved to actually buy those tissues from her.But I had no small amount of cash with me. What I have was only 10 dollars.So, I decided to enter 7-11.Purchased something and get smaller change of cash.Walked back to her..I asked her how much was the tissues and she replied me, that it was 4 tissues for a dollar.Gave her some cash and told her, she don't have to sell those tissues and the money is sincerely from the bottom of my heart.I smiled to her and pad her on her shoulders.Without realising, I am already having those tears as I walked away from her.Sadness suddenly engulfed me.I began to think about my mum and dad..As, I walked, I am lost in my prayers.Lost in the conversations within myself..Passer-bys may think that I may be scolded by my employer or may just ended up the relationship with my boyfriend or perhaps, problems.But its different. Now, I know why God have planned on why I walked at the other route.. rather than the usual one...........................Incidents around me do make me a much more thankful person to the Almighty..Thank you God..ps: Thanks Anna and Chong! For visiting me at OG bugis..haha..Below are the photos recently Peijie took. Hair cut day..







SIGN OFF HERE at 10:01 pm