Sunday, February 18, 2007
Ok. Happy Chinese new year to all of you, especially my Chinese friends! Especially Chong, Anna, Lee, Soh, Ang, Shijie, Jiali, Aili, Serene and Milie. Not forgetting all others.. Those name that I didn't mention.. :))
So, since afternoon I was out. I followed my sister to FORUM shopping center to settle some minor stuffs. Went back home to sweep the house and out I go again. To meet Ms Sarjit..hehe..
Anyway, I went out with Cass to eat prata! Where else. Jalan Kayu. I took 103 from Serangoon central interchange. Was kinda of pissed of with one aunty. Stared at me as if i owned her money. Excuse me.. :P Suppose to smile ma. Chinese new year le..hahaha.. Anyway, I boarded the bus and arrived few minutes late.
I alighted the bus and discovered that the place was as if I am in a foreign country.. "Flooded" with Thailand and Bangladeshi workers. It was terrible to have them stared at you but I just ignored. So, Cass and myself was communicating through the phone to know where we were exactly. At last, we met at the 7-11.. Felt so relieved that she was with me. As the Thailand workers were freaking me out. They were drinking beer while lying along the shops.. With the Thai songs playing on air. But I love lakorn ok! Thai dramas!
So, we arrived the prata shop.. Sat there. Ate prata.. Cass drank the Milo dinosaur! Hahahaha. Funny name right. And she did not finish drinking that. Ya. Naughty girl! What else do you expect us to do when we meet right. Definitely, chat and chat. And one thing you will love about talking to Cass. You will laugh at those funny crappy jokes she make! Trust me..
When we were about to leave, those mats sitting behind us were like saying " wanna go McDonald's to eat", in Malay language.. I didn't even realised the mats were talking to us until Cass told me. Hahahahahha. What! McDonald's? U must be kidding me.
So, next it was about 7 plus pm. Cass decided to bring me to the playground which was around the place there. Seriously it was getting dark. :P Took pictures using her hand phone and my camera. But, my camera started to be low battery. So, Cass's phone was the saviour..
Took the same bus as her and she alighted first. I took the bus till Compass point and changed to another bus which leads to my house. Had a fun day. :))
Some photos taken using Cass's phone..thanks Cass!

We were suppose to act cute but I acted badly! Cass the braces girl..

Trying to act action but I appeared constipated. And Cass look like those mean girls..hahaha.
Nice shot.

Errr...
:))
Cass claimed that the light beside me was an angel.. :P Are you sure Cass? p.s: Love this photo.
Ok Cass. I know you wouldn't want to be a bad girl putting my this ghostly photo in ur blog. But anyway, its nice thou. :) She said that it doesnt look like me.. Was kinda of scary .. Anyway, fear only God.Anyway, till here guys! Have fun day ahead!
SIGN OFF HERE at 12:31 am