Friday, February 02, 2007

Ok. I find this vespa is cool. :))
Anyway, I am going to have a week of study break. Have been so busy with studies, YEP meetings, tests..
My conversation with my dear mum..
My mum: I think you better get ready to pack your stuffs for your trip.
Me: Huh.. Hahaha. ( I laughed)
My mum: silence
Me: Aiya, its still long. I got exams before the trip..hahaha( And I laughed again)
Don't asked me why I laughed so much. My mum is 'kan cheong' just like me too..hehe..
Anyway, I slept on the bus while on the way home. And I slept until when I woke up, I realised, I was 5 stops away form the busstop that I am suppose to alight. 'Yicks!' Thats the word that came into my mind, that period of time..How I wish I could actually have the pair of wings to fly back home. But nonsense me. I know..hehe.. So, when I took the bus back home from Hougang, I met my secondary friend. Kailing.. :) I wanted to say hi but I am afraid that I might got the wrong person. So sweet of her. She actually came and sat beside me and said hi. We talked for few minutes until its time for me to alight.
So, I guess, there's a reason why I didn't wake up on time to alight at my bus stop. God have plans always. :) My belief: There are reasons behind each things that are happening to you. However, its important that we always work hard towards our goal. I strongly believe that.
Like what Suhailah used to share with me, from the verse from Al-Quraan. I have forgotten from with Surah. I cant remember the exact sentences and words.. Perhaps I could rephrase it on my own words.
Things happen for reasons.
The things that you like and you think its good for you, may not be the best for you.
However, the things that you don't like and ironically, you get it, can be the best for you.
Only ALLAH knows whats exactly the best for you..
Till here.. :))