Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Nursing science 3 paper is over. What a waste. I know that 12 marks are gone. 2 more papers left! And... I cant wait for it to finish..Went to Long John Silver for lunch at IMM before heading home. Usual gang: MeiMei, Liyana, Suhailah, Yati and Farini..
I am too tired to blog. Will be dozing off soon..Off to my dream land first, before mugging for my Nursing Science 4 paper.So, The 49th grammy Anuual awards ceremony was yesterday. And, I didnt get to watch Siti Nurhaliza walking down the red carpet with her husband, Datok Khalid. ;(( But its ok. Anyway, I dont even know whether did they showed her and her hubby.I am so proud of her when Liyana informed that they invited Siti Nurhaliza to walk down the red carpet.. Natasha Bedingfield nominated in the "Best Female Pop Vocal Performance"grammy award ceremony. For her song " Unwritten". I love that song and Natasha Bedingfield! Weee..But she did not won. :(( However, Christina Aguilera won for that category. :)) She truly deserve that credits too.
Natasha Bedingfield..
Here are the photos taken in OG Bugis. With my 2 dear buddies. Anna and Chong..
Me with Anna. With her untied ribbon on her purple shirt.. HAHAHA

Us after Anna's ribbon is tied. And Chong, have ur photography skills die off. Why is the photo blur? :p

Anna, what you are u looking and smiling at? I know you are happy to meet me. Thankies for your christmas presi.. :))

Emm. Cute baby..
Seriously I dont know since when did Anna or Peijie took this picture! Only realise when Peijie sent the photos via msn.. However, Anna think that its sexy. Watch out Anna, will take a picture of ur back one fine day! Muahahaha.
Look for my friend, Peijie if you intent to buy Bikini.. :P

Black parade..

I love this picture..Thanks Chong
And I love this picture even more. Thanks Chong!